2022-2023 Health & Safety Overview
Updated Health and Safety Plan
Effective in the 2022-2023 School Year, WSSD Health and Safety Plan will align with the guidance from Delaware County Department of Health (DCHD).
The District will be following the Updated Guidance from DCHD
COVID-19 is a communicable disease and will follow the District’s Immunization and Communicable Disease Policy.
Ventilation continues to function above industry standards.
We continue to encourage everyone to get vaccinated and maintain an up-to-date vaccination status. See DCHD vaccination information.
Key Highlights for the 2022-23 School Year
As per guidelines:
- No Physical Distancing Requirements
- No Contact Tracing by Schools
- Masking not Required, unless Mandated by DCHD
- School Nurse is Primary Contact to report COVID Positive Test Results and Provide Guidance
- Mask to Stay and Test to Stay Changes in accordance with Guidance from DCHD
- The Nursing Department will provide a weekly report to the PA Department of Health as per the guidelines.
- DCHD will contact Pandemic Coordinator if a cluster is identified and provide guidance.
- Quarantine & Isolation Requirements are in accordance with DCDH/CDC