Welcome to Wallingford-Swarthmore School District
Committed to assuring the academic achievement and personal growth of all students, the Wallingford Swarthmore School District fosters success in the lifelong pursuit of learning. Since its establishment, our community has striven to prepare every young thinker to thrive in a changing global environment.
Every student, every classroom, every day
School Board News & Updates
- Educational Affairs Committee Meeting, Wed., March 1 @ 7 pm, SHMS B226
- Policy Committee Meeting, Thurs., March 9 @ 7 pm, SHMS B226 and Weds., March 22 @7 pm. SHMS B226*
- Strategic Plan Community Meeting, Sat., March 11 @ 9 am, SHMS Cafeteria
- Facilities and Finance Committee Meetings, March 15 @7 pm, SHMS B226
- Regular School Board Meeting, Mon., March 27 @ 7 pm, SHMS
* Note the change in meeting date from 2/22 and the additional meeting date of March 22.
Find information about Board meetings and policies at BoardDocs
Find livestreamed Board meetings on the YouTube Channel
Find Board Committee agendas, presentations, summaries, and minutes at Committee Meetings
Go to PeachJar
To put flyers on Peachjar, please read this first.:
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Community Organizations must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their organization's name, contact person, address, telephone, and email address. Once it is determined that the organization qualifies as a local organization, it can post flyers at no cost.
- Once an organization receives an email from Peachjar with a code to register for free, the organization can proceed by registering its account on Peachjar.com.
- Community organizations within 25 miles of the District will not be charged for this service. But they must receive a code.
- Once registered, go to the peachjar icon on the district's homepage or on a school's homepage, sign in, and go to Post & Notify from the account to submit a flyer for approval. WSSD reserves the right not to approve a flyer for posting.
Email email@example.com or call 858-997-2117 if you have any problems with registration.
Flyers are approved twice a week (Monday and Thursday), so please allow a few days for your flyer to be posted.
Please click here for more information: Communications Peachjar Information.