The Administration and the Board of School Directors welcome you to the Wallingford-Swarthmore School District! We have prepared this information to assist you in registering your child for school.
Requirements to register a student in the District include:
- Proof of residency within the District
- Proof of child’s age
- Five (5 years of age on or before September 1st of the school term for kindergarten)
- Six (6 years of age on or before September 15th of the school term for 1st grade)
- Immunizations required by law
- Parent Registration Statement
- Home Language Survey
Depending on your individual situation, additional documents may be needed. Please find detailed information about enrollment here.Kindergarten students MUST be five years of age on or before September 1st of the year starting. There are no exceptions.If you would like more information about kindergarten registration, please click here.
Our contact number is: 610-892-3470, extension 1506
Please utilize this phone number for any questions you may have or to schedule an appointment with someone in the Registration Office. You may also e-mail your question(s) to our Registrar, Derrick L. Clements at email@example.com.
If you would like to tour any of our school buildings, please contact that school's Executive Administrative Assistant, who will be happy to assist you.