Educational Data & Registration >
Change of Address Request Form

Your assistance in providing necessary documentation for address changes is greatly appreciated.

Please print and complete the Change of Address Form.  Note that proof of residency is required.

Please return the completed form and necessary documentation to the Child Accounting/Registration Office.

If you have any questions, please call the Child Accounting/Registration Office at (610) 892-3470 ext. 1506 or 1203.