Welcome to Wallingford-Swarthmore School District
Committed to assuring the academic achievement and personal growth of all students, the Wallingford Swarthmore School District fosters success in the lifelong pursuit of learning. Since its establishment, our community has striven to prepare every young thinker to thrive in a changing global environment.
Taking the next step with SCHOOLOGY!On January 22nd, teachers across the District will now start to transition to using the Schoology Learning Management System with their students. Here are a couple of resources for students and parents about the login process and how to use Schoology.
School Board News & Updates
- School Board Meeting
- January 22nd @ SHMS Library, 7PM
- Educational Affairs Committee Meeting
- January 17th @ SHMS B226, 7PM
- Policy Committee Meeting
- January 10th @ SHMS B226, 7PM
- Facilities & Finance Committee Meeting
- January 3rd @ SHMS B226, 7PM
Find information about Board meetings and policies at BoardDocs
Find livestreamed Board meetings on the YouTube Channel
Find Board Committee agendas, presentations, summaries, and minutes at Committee Meetings
- School Board Meeting
Go to PeachJar
To utilize Peachjar Flyers, please read this first.:
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Community Organizations must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their organization's name, contact person, address, telephone, and email address. Once it is determined that the organization qualifies as a local organization, it can post flyers at no cost.
- Once an organization receives an email from Peachjar with a code to register for free, the organization can proceed by registering its account on Peachjar.com.
- Community organizations within 25 miles of the District will not be charged for this service. But they must receive a code.
- Once registered, go to the peachjar icon on the district's homepage or on a school's homepage, sign in, and go to Post & Notify from the account to submit a flyer for approval. WSSD reserves the right not to approve a flyer for posting.
- Email email@example.com or call 858-997-2117 if you have any problems with registration.
Flyers are approved twice a week (Monday and Thursday), so please allow a few days for your flyer to be posted.