2020 March Madness Book Challenge!
How does it work?
Just as in the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament, books are going head-to-head, and it is up to YOU to decide on the top book at Strath Haven Middle School this year! Here's how to vote:
- Be sure you have read some of the books prior to voting!
You do not have to have read all of them to participate, but this is more reason to catch up on reading over the month of March!
- Check out the brackets posted below!
- Follow this link to the Google voting site:
MARCH MADNESS VOTING - Quarterfinals
You will need to log into a Google account to vote - either your WSSD Classroom account or your own.
- Place your votes and submit.
- Listen to announcements from your teachers with updates on the tournament.
- There will be four different times you vote as there are four different rounds. Voting for each bracket opens on Wednesday morning.
- Happy reading!