Return to Headlines

What to do if your child is absent?

When your child is absent from school:

1. On the morning of the absence, please call the SHMS Attendance Line at 610-892-3466.
2. On the day your child returns to school you must also send in an absent note.
*If a note is not turned into the office within three days of returning to school, the absence will be permanently recorded as unexcused. At that point, as per state requirement, we will be unable to change it back to an excused absence.  So please remember to send in a note within three days!
Thank you.