April is Career Awareness Month! This month our student character club members will share career themed morning announcements. NPE will also have a dress up day TBA! Take a look at how we can encourage career exploration with kids:
Career Awareness in Elementary School
NPE School Counseling Program Goals:
1) Promotes social, emotional, personal growth at each stage of development.
2) Supports the development of decision making, coping skills and problem solving.
3) Helps with school and family transitions and changes.
4) Assists all students to gain understanding of themselves and others.
5) Provides opportunities to learn and practice social skills in small group settings.
6) Highlights Character Education as a foundation for learning.