Parent/Student Portal (PowerSchool)
Welcome to the Wallingford-Swarthmore School District Parent/Student Portal. From this site, parents/guardians of students in grades Kindergarten through 5th Grade are able to access their child’s attendance information and mid-year and end-of-year progress reports. Middle school and high school students and their parents/guardians are able to access current grades and information about student assignments, attendance, and scheduling.
Access to the Parent/Student Portal provides parents the opportunity to be more informed about their child’s academic progress and other pertinent information.
Parent Access to PowerSchool
- If you are the parent/guardian of a WSSD student, please use the link below to access the Parent Portal.
- If you need assistance with setting up an account to gain access to the Parent Portal please email WSSD's Educational Data Systems Manager, Derrick L. Clements, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: By default, whenever WSSD or your child’s school sends an alert, School Messenger will send the message to the Parent/Guardian phone and email contacts we have on file for you in the Parent Portal (PowerSchool) that you list as Priority 1, Priority 2, and Priority 3. You can update your contact priorities during the completion of the Re-Registration Process (the Digital Summer Mailing Packet) or by following the directions located on the School Messenger page.
Student Access to PowerSchool
- If you are a middle school or high school student, please use the link below to access the Student Portal.
- Your username and password are your student ID#.
- Click here for directions on how to access your report card after it is issued.
Teacher Access to PowerSchool
For Technical Support contact:Derrick L. Clements at email@example.com
- If you are a WSSD teacher, please use the link below to access the Teacher Portal.
- Your username and password are the same as your WSSD computer login. When you change your WSSD network credentials, your PowerSchool password will automatically change as well (they are linked).
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Parent/Student Portal (PSP)?
What is the Parent/Student Portal Security and Accountability?
What are the technical specifications for using PowerSchool?
How often will grades for middle school and high school students be posted?