Flexible Spending BenefitsWallingford-Swarthmore School District offers employees two valuable benefits to help them save money: Healthcare Spending Accounts (HFSA) and Dependent/Elder Care Spending Accounts (DFSA).These flexible spending accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars from their paychecks to cover uninsured out-of-pocket health and dependent/elder care expenses that they or their families may incur. Employees who do not participate in these programs must use after-tax dollars to pay for these expenses. By using Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), employees can save money on taxes and benefit from more of the money they earn.
- Online Enrollment Process, visit www.myenroll.com
- FSA plan year 2017 Enrollment Form (19 pays), Click Here
- FSA plan year 2017 Enrollment Form (26 pays), Click Here
- BAS Health Care Claim Form - can also submit your claims online... visit www.myenroll.com
- BAS Dependent Day Care Claim Form - can also submit your claims online... visit www.myenroll.com