Voluntary Vision Benefits
The District offers voluntary vision benefits to eligible employees through Vision Benefits of America (VBA). Please refer to your Compensation Plan or your Collective Bargaining Agreement regarding eligibility for voluntary vision benefits. Note: VBA requires a 24 month minimum commitment and does not issue vision benefit cards.
If you have any question, please contact Eileen Seichepine, Human Resources - Benefits at 610-892-3470 ext. 1406 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How VBA's Vision Benefits Work, Click Here
- Beltone Hearing Care Discount Program, Click Here
- Laser Vision Correction Program and Beltone Hearing Discounts, Click Here
- VBA Co-Pay and Benefits Coverage Program, Click Here
- VBA Enrollment Form, Click Here