200 SOUTH PROVIDENCE ROAD, WALLINGFORD, PENNSYLVANIA 19086-6334
PHONE (610) 892-3470
To help avoid the spread of germs and illness to others and to promote the health of our students and faculty, these following guidelines are provided to help you determine whether or not to send your child to school.
If your child has the following symptoms, please do not send them to school:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher the night before or the morning of school. Student should be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school
- Vomiting/diarrhea the night before or the morning of school. Student should be diarrhea, vomit, nausea free for 24 hours before returning to school.
- Unexplained skin rash
- Abdominal pain
- Sore Throat lasting 2-3 days – doctor visit may be needed to rule out strep throat
- Persistent or frequent cough not relieved by cough drops/cough medicine
- Red, itchy, crusty or irritated eye
- Headache unrelieved by Tylenol or Ibuprofen
- Stiff neck and headache not caused by accident or fall
Please review the importance of hand washing with your children. Hand washing is one of the most important methods of preventing the spread of germs to oneself and others. Please contact the Health Office at 610-892-3470 ext 4541 with any questions or concerns.
Lisa Lashley, RN