How Can I Help My Child Study for an Quiz or Test?
Use some of the strategies below.
- Check my website daily to check for any upcoming assessments.
- Plan with your child some time to practice and/or study a concept several days before the quiz/test.
- Discuss any notes, classwork, and/or homework in your child's binder. If you are unsure of the correct answer, the answers to the odd questions are located in the back of the student book.
- Create a practice quiz/test based upon the problems we have done for classwork or homework.
- Review the Chapter Review pages (located in the book after each chapter).
- Remember the student textbook is located online.(There is a link on my website) You can look for additional resources and practice there too.
- Ask your child to stay after school before an assessment. We are here on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays for extra help.