Dear Parents / Guardians:
Wallingford Swarthmore School District offers My School Bucks, a convenient online service that allows you to securely pay for your student’s meals online using your credit/debit card or electronic check. If you wish to send payment with your student to school, cash & check payments are accepted directly at the register on a daily basis; however, students are required to enter his or her PIN with each transaction. Please note your student's private ID and PIN # remains the same each school year and all new students will be assigned a student private ID and PIN# prior to the start of the school year.
Parents will need to use his or her student's ID to access the My School Bucks system to make pre-payments. The service also provides parents the ability to view your child's account balance through a web site called https://www.mySchoolBucks.com. We have found that depositing money on a student's meal account prior to the day of service increases the speed of the lunch line, allowing all students more time to enjoy their meal.
Things to know:
· If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online pre-payments from the same online account.
· Depending on the method of payment, please allow a lead time of approximately two business days for funds to be placed on your child’s account.
· In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees.
· The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Wallingford-Swarthmore School District will not profit from the use of this site.
· Viewing of a student transaction report carries no cost, but does require that an online account be established.
Sign up now! Registering for your free account is easy, go to https://www.mySchoolBucks.com. Create a secure account and never worry again about sending cash or checks with your student(s) to school again!
https://www.mySchoolBucks.com | (855) 832-5226
Use the website below to get the NEW mobile app:
We are very excited to offer these services; however, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check or cash in the cafeteria. Checks should be made payable to the "WSSD Food Services." All checks or cash prepayments should be enclosed in an envelope with the student's full name and grade level. Any balance remaining in your child's account at the end of last year will be carried over for the new school year. Your child's PIN number will remain with him or her until he or she graduates or leaves the district.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the food service office at 610-892-3470 ext. 2151.
Best Regards,Clare DiSabatino
Food Services Director