Good news! You have access to your workbook and student book (AKA "Floppy" and "Hardback") online. Click the link, choose PA, then Wallingford-Swarthmore. Here's the weird part--you have to choose SHMS as your school. Login is parent4 and the password is wssdmath.Math Antics has videos you can watch when you're feeling stuck...or just want to explore something interesting. They're GREAT!I stole all kinds of links from Ms. Brook--a teacher at SRS. Practice your multiplication facts with these games...
Chocolate Milk? White Milk? Oreos, Golden Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos.How many combinations can you make?Try this site for interactive activities with 3-D shapes.Need to practice decimals?
- Fact Monster
- Multiflyer...and turn the table off!
- Free Rice
- Soft Schools
- Clear It
- Division Drag Race
- Math Man
- Multiplication Grand Prix
Need to practice fractions?
- Decimal Baseball
- Decimal Basketball
- Scooter Quest Decimals
- Jackie Robinson's Stats
- Decimal Drills (by skill)
- Decimal Squares
- Balloon Pop Decimals
Looking for something...extra?Pascal's Triangle...for those of us who never tire of really cool number patterns!What comes next? Triangular numbers, of course.Oh no! Pyramidal numbers? Is there no end?Need to practice measuring with a protractor?Alien Angles is a fun way to practice measuring angles.And there are many, many, many great apps for practicing fractions, decimals, word problems, 24, and on, and on, and on!
- I'm pretty sure every fraction game every invented is on this web page!
- Nope! Math-Play has a few more.
- Who knew? There are even more here!
- OK...this is getting silly. There are even more at Math Playground.
- And here are some bar models you can play around with.
- Here are some to review advanced fraction concepts.
- Here's one for moms and dads.
- Fraction Fling will help you practice fractions and mixed numbers.
- Fractions and Decimals are both just pieces. Try this game for a little more practice.