How Can I Help My Child Study for an Quiz or Test? Use some of the strategies below.
1. Check my website daily to check for any upcoming assessments.
2. Plan with your child some time to practice and/or study a concept several days before the quiz/test.
3. Discuss any notes, classwork, and/or homework in your child's binder. If you are unsure of the correct answer, the answers to the odd questions are located in the back of the student book.
4. Create a practice quiz/test based upon the problems we have done for classwork or homework.
5. Review the Chapter Review pages (located in the book after each chapter)
6. Remember the student textbook is located online.(There is a link on my website) You can look for additional resources and practice there too.
7. Ask your child to stay after school before an assessment. We are here on Mondays and Thursdays for extra help.