Arcademics (get it? arcade + academics?)
- What do penguins, ducks, and sugar have in common? Hooda Math!
- The fun never ends at ABCya...seriously!
- The Parking Lot (AKA Rush Hour)
- Shortcut to one of Adah's favorites--FWG Bridge 2.
- The site is called krazydad.com. Awesome puzzle dad is more like it!
- Lots and lots of super fun games, like Connect Four, Othello, Mastermind, and more!
- Set (and Quiddler and Karma, of course)
- Daily Sudoku
- Bloxorz is one of Archie's favorites.
- Piggy Push might not look like math, but it'll give your spatial skills quite a workout.
- Turkey Swapping anyone? Gobble, gobble! Oink, oink!
- My newest obsession...Multiplication X.
- Use your deductive reasoning skills to play Seesaw Logic.
- Give your visual discrimination skills a workout with Whack the Difference.
- Lumosity is like having a personal trainer for your brain! You choose the skills you'd like to work on and they'll develop a program just for you. You won't need weights or a yoga mat, but you will need an email account to get started.
- Mmmmmm...pizza! Better know your fractions!
- Scholastic has lots of fun math games. Try one today!
- Take a break from spilling sugar, shopping at the mall, and removing red to practice math facts.
- And don't forget to practice skills...old and new.
- Quiz yourself on all kinds of third...and fourth, fifth, sixth...grade skills.
- Look at this awesome site...and it's a lot more than just math!
- Kids Math Games* looks like a great place to practice all kinds of skills. You can also take quizzes if that's your thing.
*Don't you think there should be an apostrophe at the end of "Kids"?
And when only a video game will do, take good ol' Sumdog for a walk!Warning! You may link to games that have no educational value whatsoever.Make a smart choice. If you're at school, use your time wisely.If you're authorized to take a break from homework or chores, go for it!
- Want to learn how to measure angles? Try this online protractor.