Other Materials/ Handouts:
- Energy Lab- (See below for station 6) This includes both the procedures and also the what happened and why explanations for the labs if you need help writing your conclusions. Remember your conclusion should be relatively short, explain what happened in the lab and most importantly WHY did it happen.
- Energy Labs 2- This includes the procedures I had in each binder and the what happened and why for station 6.
- Energy Expo:
- Recommended Energy Resources:
- Energy Expo Research Notes- Use this link to fill in anything you did not complete in class. There is an article on each energy source.
- Energy Expo Question Sheets
- What will be on the TEST and QUIZ
- Energy Forms- http://quizlet.com/14887020/forms-of-energy-flash-cards/
- Energy Sources (Definitions)- http://quizlet.com/27583093/energy-sources-flash-cards/
- Unit Test Quizlet- https://quizlet.com/103864067/energy-unit-test-flash-cards/?new
- BrainPop Review - Watch videos and take the quiz
- PW: SHMS
- Search any/all of the following
- Forms of Energy
- Energy Sources
- Potential Energy
- Kinetic Energy
- Fossil Fuels