Good news! You have access to your workbook and student book online. Click the link, choose PA, then Wallingford-Swarthmore. Here's the weird part--you have to choose SHMS as your school. Login is parent5 and the password is wssdmath.Math Antics has videos you can watch when you're feeling stuck...or just want to explore something interesting. They're GREAT!
Need to practice decimals?
- Fact Monster
- Multiflyer...and turn the table off!
- Free Rice
- Soft Schools
- Clear It
- Division Drag Race
- Math Man
- Multiplication Grand Prix
Need to practice fractions?
- Decimal Baseball
- Decimal Basketball
- Decimal Football (place value)
- Scooter Quest Decimals
- Decimal Squares
- Balloon Pop Decimals
- Fruit Splat (comparing)
- Sea Life Decimals
- Town Creator
- I'm pretty sure every fraction game every invented is on this web page!
- Nope! Math-Play has a few more.
- Who knew? There are even more here!
- OK...this is getting silly. There are even more at Math Playground.
- And here are some bar models you can play around with.
- Here are some to review advanced fraction concepts.
- Here's one for moms and dads.
- Fraction Fling will help you practice fractions and mixed numbers.
- Fractions and Decimals are both just pieces. Try this game for a little more practice.
Try this site for interactive activities with 3-D shapes.