MyNutrikids.com is a secure online prepayment service that makes life easier…
For ParentsMyNutrikids.com provides parents with a secure, fast, and convenient method for adding money to their children's school meal accounts. Parents can also access their children's current account balances and review what their children have been buying for their meals while at school.For Students
MyNutrikids.com helps to speed up the serving lines so the kids can get through the meal line faster and have more time to enjoy their meal.
To access these services
1. Go to http://www.mynutrikids.com/ or select the above link.2. From this site you will create your account and add money to your child's school meal account. All you need is your child's name, student ID number (this is not the same as the Cafeteria PIN) and school ZIP code.* Please contact the Food Services Department for your child's ID number. You may call (610) 892-3470 ext. 2152 or email at email@example.com . Include your students name, grade level, and building in all communications.Things to know
In-School DepositsIf you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check or cash in the cafeteria. Checks should be made payable to the “WSSD Food Services.” Please write your child's full name on the check. All check or cash prepayments should be enclosed in an envelope with the student's name and grade level.
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online pre-payments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- Payments are generally processed by PayPal within 24 hours. However, if the payment option selected is an eCheck, processing may take anywhere from 4 to 7 business days. If you opt to pay via eCheck, please allow a minimum lead time of one week before the funds are made available in your child's account.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.75 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per deposit transaction. Wallingford-Swarthmore School District will not profit from the use of this site.
- Viewing of a student transaction report carries no cost, but does require that an online account be established.