Important Tech Items for All Staff1. Protect Your Password!
- Do NOT share your password with ANYONE.
- Do NOT leave your password in the view of students.
- Please make your password challenging to guess.
- If you believe someone knows your password, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY - Directions How to Change Your Password
We have upgraded the Technology Help Desk so you can put in your own Help Desk tickets if you would like.
4. How to Access WSSD Email?
- Why would I want to do this? Your ticket will automatically get routed to the technician responsible for your building that day.
- How do I submit a ticket? Directions > pdf / video
- Can I still email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 5100? Yes! These methods just take longer for your ticket to get routed and assigned to a technician.
- Go to the website https://webmail.wssd.org.
- Type in your username and password and click OK.
- Important! When you are done reading your mail, make sure to click on LOG OFF (located in the upper right hand corner). Please do NOT click on the red X to close your email.
5. How does WSSD webmail work? Click here to find out more!8. What is the U Drive? – This drive is for CURRICULUM items only. Please do not post personal items to this drive.