FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES 7
Strath Haven Middle School
- Be in the classroom in your seat when the bell rings at the beginning and end of class. Do not stand near the door. Arriving late without a pass, leaving class early, or standing near the door may result in detention
- Raise your hand if you want to speak. Do not blurt; it is rude and disrespectful.
- Pay attention and follow directions: Be quiet when teacher is talking.
- Be responsible and participate: Have your folder and pencil daily and stay on task.
- Strive to do your best: Complete all work on time.
- Remain seated in your assigned seat.
- NO cell phones!
- Work for the good of the group. Do not distract your classmates. Keep hands and feet to yourself. Stay in your lab unit.
- Respect equipment. Use with care. Return items in clean condition to the proper location.