SHMS Summer Reading 2020
* Please note: Due to the 2019-2020 COVID-19 school closure, 2020 summer work for rising Strath Haven Middle School students is recommeded but not required. The assignments will not be graded, but students may complete and submit work to their teachers at the beginning of the school year. As much as is possible during these times, we strongly encourage students to continue reading, writing, and practicing math throughout the summer months in order to prevent skill regression. *
☀️ SUMMER READING ☀️
- Regarding Printing and Assignment Format: We understand that access to printers and printing varies. For each assignment in each grade, we will accept any format that works for students. These options most likely include: handwritten work, typed/printed work, or typed/digitally-submitted work once students know their LA teachers in the fall.
- Questions/Comments/Concerns? Please feel free to contact your child's langauge arts teacher from the previous year, or please contact Miss Wilkins at email@example.com with general questions.
For all rising sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students at SHMS for the 2020-2021 school year, we provide:
🏖🏕🌻For Rising Sixth GradersFor Rising Seventh GradersFor Rising Eighth GradersFor Rising High School Students (9-12)
- Book Lists: Recommended book lists for each grade offering options for various levels and interets.
- Assignment Options: For all three grades, there are multiple assignments from which to choose. We recommend only completing one assignment of your choice, but you are always welcome to do more than suggested.