Developing independent study and work habits is an integral part of third grade. Children will receive homework Monday – Thursday that they should be able to complete in 20-30 minutes. All work should be completed neatly and in pencil. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Reading – It is expected that your child will read up to 40 minutes a night.
- Additional Homework – Your child will receive homework in other areas such as spelling, math, cursive, and social studies. Unless otherwise specified, all homework is due the next morning.
- WEEKLY SPELLING
- A spelling menu will be provided for students to select 2 tasks to complete each week to practice spelling words.
- Please have your spelling homework ready each Thursday!
- Please be ready for your spelling test each Friday!
- Keep this sheet in your homework book so you can use it each week! Try 2 new tasks each week!
- Please do your work neatly! No matter what tasks you select below, please take your time and put effort into your work! Remember you have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights to do your spelling, so THINK about your week and budget your time wisely!