Listed below are websites that you and your student can use at home to reinforce learning.
- Pearson: This website gives you access to the Reading Street program that we use in school. Your username and password are provided through me.
- Starfall: Contains online activities, printables, books, and more to promote literacy!
- Funbrain: Using this site, you can access games, videos, and books!
- ABCya: This website has word games perfect for Alphabet practice, sight words, and other literacy skills.
- SPLASH MATH: On Back to School Night, account information was distributed for each Kindergarten student. Please follow the steps below regarding logging in to your Kinder's account to practice Math skills.
1. Click the link above to open the website.
2. Click "sign in" at the top right corner of the site.
3. Click the "CLASS" button, and type in your Kinder's class code.
The AM MARCH class code is: Q Z Z D I H
The PM MARCH class code is: X L M A S N
PLEASE NOTE: These codes change monthly! I will send a note home when they change and I will also update the codes here.
4. Select your student's name and type in the password given to you.
5. Have fun! :)
- ABCya: You can find games to practice patterns, addition and subtraction problems, ten frames, counting, and more.
- Funbrain: Using the MathZone section, you can find fun games suitable for Kindergarteners to practice Math skills!