All components of the project must include:
- Making sure that you have all elements necessary in order to achieve your desired grade based on the Rubric.
- Project Proposal- -To be completed on Google Classroom
- Build Your Online Business Applied Digital Skills- Can be found in Google Classroom. To be completed as a team.
- Presentation - include persuasive pitch (see second page of Rubric for more details)
- Logo representing your product (should be seen on any documents that will be presented to audience
- Color Scheme present throughout entire presentation (see below for options)
- Infomercial selling your product - google samples of infomercials (Biteable)
- Plagiarism check using Turn it In. Set up an account using your wssdgmail if you do not have one already.
Your Website should market your App
Website using Thimble: What you will responsible for:
- At least 3 page website-
- Page 1 Who you are (About Us) page
- Page 2 should be about your product featuring your Tinkercad image of your product (different views) link to your app
- Page 3 should be about your company page- this is where the highlights of your Build Your Online Business comes in)
- Prototype of the product created in Tinkercad
App using Code.org: What you will be responsible for:
Create a mobile application that solves a real world problem that is appropriate for all ages using app lab. Use your imagination!
- Design Process App Planning pages 4 and 5
- App (multiscreen and interactive)
- Intro Screen about your App
- Questionaire to get your audience to care about your topic
- Game: Test your knowledge