How to study:
There are studies that have shown that students who study 2-3 nights leading up to a test, for no more than a ½ hour each night, perform better than students that only study the night before and “cram”.
Here are resources:
- Review any labs or papers from the current unit. Ask yourself “What do I need to know from this?”.
- Review your notes – go through the Prezi again and reread the notes.
- Study flashcards (Quizlet or make your own).
- Take practice tests (Quizlet).
- Play the review games.
- Study with someone else (a family member or friend) – without your notes, have them ask you questions.