- Explore teacher-created flipcharts; download resource packs, themes, and lesson plans; and post inquiries to the forum. Find user guides and documents under support. Account registration required.
- On Promethean's ActivLearning website you can take a number of FREE courses designed to introduce you to the ActiveInspire software and other tools. Account registration required.
- Document explains how to use your Lumens document camera with your Promethean Board.
- Website explains how to clean your board, toggling between screens, and how to contact support services.
- Use this list to strengthen and track your skills
- Link to tip sheet for getting started with your Promethean Board.
- Link to tip sheet on calibrating your ActivBoard.
- Link to a tip sheet outlining basic changes from ActivStudio 3 to ActivInspire.
- Link to a tip sheet identifying the new icons and their functions found in ActivInspire.
- Link to a tip sheet with good ideas and tips for constructing an effective flipchart.
- Link to a tip sheet describing tools and icons that maybe found on your desktop.
- Link to a tip sheet with tips and tricks when using ActivClassroom tools.
- Link to a checklist to use when creating flipcharts.
- Link to a tip sheet explaining tools and menu items found on the Toolstrip.
- Link to a tip sheet for intermediate ActivInspire users.
- Link to a tip sheet for advanced ActivInspire users.
- Tips for cleaning your Promethean board