The District utilizes various forms pertaining to the following: absences, tuition assistance, conference attendance, disenrollment of benefits, etc. If you have a question about which form to use, please contact the secretary in your building, or contact Eileen Seichepine in the Human Resources Office, at 610-892-3470 ext. 1406 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A couple of the forms are printed as multi-part forms and therefore should be obtained from your building's main office or from the Human Resources Office. The multi-part forms are the Absence Request and Vacation forms.
Absence Request- This form should be completed by the employee and signed by his or her principal/supervisor in advance of a requested absence. This form is used for emergency/special case days, district-sponsored business, and bereavement. Pre-Approval for Attending Professional Development - This form should be completed by the employee and signed by his or her principal/supervisor in advance of any out-of-district conference, meeting, workshop, or other event. The completed form must include conference or meeting date, location, name of conference/meeting, and estimated expenses. Use the Teacher Guide for full instructions. Vacation - This form should be completed by the employee and submitted to his or her principal/supervisor at least two weeks prior to the requested date(s) of absence.
- 403(b) Salary Reduction Agreement
Biweekly Absence Report - This form is completed by the secretary in the building/office to record employee attendance during a 2-week pay period. The form is then signed by the principal/supervisor and sent to the Human Resources Department for attendance record-keeping.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form - Complete this form to have your payroll check directly deposited into your bank and/or credit union account(s).
- Disenrollment Form - Dental - Please refer to your Compensation Plan or Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Disenollment Form - Non WSEA - Please refer to your Compensation Plan or Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Disenrollment Form - WSEA - For WSEA staff, please refer to the WSEA Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Graduate Credit Pre-Approval Form - For instructions, please refer to the Tuition Assistance/ Continuing Education page.
- I-9 Form Employment Eligibility Verification - purpose of this form is to document that each new employee (both citizen and non-citizen) hired after November 6, 1986 is authorized to work in the United States. All employees working in the United States must complete Form I-9.
- IBC Flu Reimbursement Form
- Jury Service Procedures- Please read this procedure regarding paperwork and documentation related to jury duty.
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Form (CHANGE OF ADDRESS) - also use this form for CHANGE OF ADDRESS.
- Local Service Tax (SRS) Exemption Certificate - Use if employed in Swarthmore Borough (SRS).
- Local Local Service Tax - Exemption Certificate - Use if employed in the Nether Providence Township.
- Local Services Tax - Refund Application - Use for refund from Swarthmore Borough (SRS).
- Local Service Tax - Refund Application - Use for refund from Nether Providence Township.
- Payroll Schedule 10-month 2012-2013
- Payroll Schedule 12-month 2012-2013
- Request for Tuition Assistance (WSEA) - For instructions, please refer to the Tuition Assistance / Continuing Education page.
- Request for Continuing Education & Training Assistance - For instructions, please refer to the Tuition Assistance / Continuing Education page.
- Seniority Step Election Form - For WSEA staff, please refer to the WSEA Collective Bargaining Agreement for eligibility requirements.
W4 Form (2013) - Completing this form authorizes the District's payroll office to withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. Employees may wish to consider filing a new W-4 form each year and/or when one's personal or financial situation changes.